Curated information on fundraising and philanthropy.
Search All Resources
Look here to find credible, useful, and relevant resources in
fundraising and philanthropy.
The best and most current information.
- How Business Can Engage Men as Allies for Gender EqualityBusinesses can help advance gender equality by shifting individual behavior, committing to inclusive organizations, and using their external influence to shape new social norms. Author: Alice [...]Read more
- How To Get More Black Women In Philanthropy LeadershipGetting more black women at the decision-making table of philanthropy is one of the ways to ensure that more philanthropic dollars and economic dollars reach the black community, especially black [...]Read more
Looking for something else?
Upcoming & Current Events
Coronavirus & Nonprofits: Resources for Responding to COVID-19
March 18, 2020
If you’re looking for the latest advice, we’re collecting resources and links to help charities in their responses, including information about human resource management, fundraising, communications, event planning and more..
Raising Funds in Tough Times
March 13, 2020
This article was originally published during the 2008 financial crisis. Donors become more selective in tough times. They choose organizations that demonstrate how much the donor means to those the organization serves.
Coronavirus: Planning for Impact
The Nonprofit Alliance
March 4, 2020
Results from a quick poll last week among ADRFCO Council members on behalf of their wide range of nonprofit clients. The three questions posed were:
1. Have any of your clients proactively spoken with you with concerns about a coronavirus pandemic impacting their fundraising programs?
2. Are you advising your nonprofit clients to prepare for financial impact from a coronavirus pandemic?
3. Do you believe the abrupt stock market drop will impact fundraising results over the next 3-6 months?
AFP Greater Toronto Chapter
The AFP Greater Toronto Chapter is a recognized leader in promoting philanthropy and providing education, training and best practices for those in the fundraising profession. With more than 1200 members, the Greater Toronto Chapter is the largest of the more than 240 AFP chapters throughout the world.
Get Our Latest News
Let us send you the latest local, national, and international thinking in all areas that impact your fundraising work including demographic changes, digital transformation, innovation, and diversity & inclusion.